Sps id help

Bryantmuniz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
38
Location
moreno valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a sps frag bundle that was suppose to come with each piece named. But they came in with no name. Can you help I'd these sps for me please. They all came in as half inch frags.
20220504_150506.jpg
20220504_150904.jpg
20220504_150727.jpg
20220504_150803.jpg
 
Pick 1. 1 Green Slimer?
Pick 2. Blue Stylophora?
Thank you for the response. I should have maybe been a little more specific. Picture 2 thank you for the ID and picture 1 I was refereing to the coral to the right of the slider. I do appreciate your response to the help.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new