SPS ID, light and flow requirements

RaymondNoodles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
123
Reaction score
64
Location
Oak Brook, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these 2 SPS corals 3 weeks ago from my LFS. They are both getting very similar light and flow. PAR is around 300 with medium/high flow. One seems happy and the other not so much. I'd like to do some research on their light and flow requirements but I am not sure exactly what type of SPS they are; obviously they’re quite different. Thanks.

IMG_2303.jpeg IMG_2306.jpeg
 
In doing some research on the tri color valida I ran across this picture. WOW, and that wrasse
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2307.png
    IMG_2307.png
    910.1 KB · Views: 70

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new