sps ID please?

flricordia

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
893
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone tell me what this is and worth anything? Just got it today.

8473IMG_2733-med.JPG
 
wow Mike what is this? U with some smelly SPS?
I have to admit I love the smell of them. What is it that is so aromatic about them out of water? Wish there was a cologne that smelled like that. Course I would only have reefkeepers around me I am sire and would run everyone else off, but would that be such a bad?
 
Thats an odd one. Id like to say encrusting monti, but the polyps boggle me. They appear too large for montipora polyps, not the correct formation as well. The closest thing I can think of is pagoda but I can hardly agree with that. It just looks similar on the polyps
 
I have to admit I love the smell of them. What is it that is so aromatic about them out of water? Wish there was a cologne that smelled like that. Course I would only have reefkeepers around me I am sire and would run everyone else off, but would that be such a bad?

haha I dont mind the smell of SPS. Just a while back on swf.com I recall him saying something about gettin rid of the smelly SPS lol
 
i was gunna say turbinaria too
looks too big and the coralite looks more like turbinaria more than any monti ive seen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new