Sps id plz

Psiber_Syn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
2,660
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was sent by @WWC as Jason Fox insane stylocoeniella but it looks NOTHING like the photo could be a psamm but not sure at all

20160308_193150.jpg


20160308_193150.jpg


20160314_115726.jpg
 
Have already made it right but asking him to is it I didn't think of thanx guys
 
Just pmed them here on r2r will update if I get a id thanx again
 
WWC are great folks to do business with. Chris always makes things right!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new