Sps Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
10,025
Reaction score
1,428
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried to figure out what type of Acro this is but cant seem to find it. Looks like a Bottlebrush to me. But, the coloration of it makes me think it might not be. Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks!!

IMG_9596.jpg
 
SPS Id's can be VERY difficult....

I can give you an ID that is not very helpful, a friend of mine sold me a piece of what I think is the same coral, as his "Best in Tank" acro. ;)

I think it is VERY cool as well!
 
SPS Id's can be VERY difficult....

I can give you an ID that is not very helpful, a friend of mine sold me a piece of what I think is the same coral, as his "Best in Tank" acro. ;)

I think it is VERY cool as well!

I would have to agree with that name. The coral is amazing in color and so far is one of the fastest growing SPS's that I have.

Also, I looked at the purple fuzzy. I agree that it looks like a tenuis but the base of the coral is different than the purple fuzzy. Then again I was not able to find a lot of pitures to compare.
 
Seems like the Tenuis and Bottlebrush are about identical.
Thanks guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new