Sps id

  • Thread starter Thread starter eklapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eklapp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
130
Reaction score
181
Location
Waupun Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there poor pictures but I picked this up at a swap this last weekend. I was told what it was but I forgot which is completely normal for me. Its a baby blue base with bright yellow polyps which the pics dont show. Thanks
3e4a2a8y.jpg

yjy7epyt.jpg

y7y9uze3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new