Sps id

dallasfishman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2012
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
dallas,tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this frag from a friend and he says its a aussie wild cought and its a nice red color.
Any idea on what it might be?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140128_151309-1.jpg
    IMG_20140128_151309-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 177
Hard to say at that size. It could be A. miilepora if it tables, maybe A. convexa(not Aussie) if it's more loose. Maybe A. pulchra if it stags.
 
I have a similar coral sold as an Aussie table. Mine has similar coralites. I don't think it's a milli

Looks like an A. divaricata
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new