SPS ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter John3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

John3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
1,314
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up as a cheap testing SPS to see if my tank could handle it. So far so good but now I’m wondering what this is.

AE5AC53A-093F-4B08-B950-31DBEC773B88.jpeg
 
I figured it’s some type of Acro when I bought it. Does the Acropora family breakdown into further groupings?
 
Not to sure what scientific name sps you have. Yes there are many different animals in the small polyp stony coral family. Seems happy.

Before you know it, your gonna off most your softies and be addicted to having more sticks. Happens to the best of us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new