SPS / Live Rock for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefuz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thefuz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
29
Location
Norwalk, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Breaking down the 90 in earnest and have no room for all this rock. Also have an acro for sale.

Green Acroporara (ID anyone?): $200
This is a softball-sized acro I've had since I first started this tank nearly 5 years ago. It's fully encrusted over the rock so I don't have room to move this over to the new tank.

Live rock with various encrusted objects:
Lots of purple Sympodium, a few pieces with Psammacora, one spot with Meteor Shower Cyphastrea/Green Star Polyp, and a few pieces with random SPS-encrusted areas).

Small rocks: $5
Medium rocks: $10
Large rocks: $20
GSP rock: $25
Zoa rock: $30

GSP mat (encrusting the overflow): $75

I'll have various other equipment for sale when the rock is gone.

Also for sale will be my algae scrubber with custom LED for $100. It can be run via manifold off your return or plumbed into a separate/unique line on it's own very easily (photo below).

Vwn3V7J06RiYXwS8KMZ-xrNEdpMgJSY243S2VD2V9r96Wx7U8OmF0LrUm0iLw8hfoWuFoPyjV0ROd4nax8pWmQN6iDHhxyMzbZrH6IWTauqVKNQtBHNaUnVDl9cVdJReWD1e3FEKnmLMVR7RU8HVoeGGanpxVh_DTn31WDf5XnsHtaw4ZXzfs8NtCTA2w87WjuBQykmvdv2OZ37tz8NcF1dz-Sw2RpVYQ6-7rynEzMgStchYOKtmtviCTgG2gV_4vyNL_qoSRlvZwQTPB5xG39anSPlPF5thPuyPf5sfQnMtpTxov7NdikRqz6_sH_VjjrF15WlQ_3jbJhDJQ3oBMYQr3jt6cu2WkXaaC_6lDDEn35WKV5D_IiXteLKRkeYpFqJQTSu0aKmNTmFw6c2tIwAkPjuciRGJRpFxqjQJ-Sh5dVQObLIZX-Q6T7xnLs86vergYFYIzKfGAHFHPAjGC6_qhMTlaGHiSpKaVr1A0zZAHz55Yirm0DabH66ekACpfgWB0NzKUBFwneCRzvGyVIfnbKOQ1Z2VK3SuCf48OV-U4dlXFd9raCxc6h9iLgTLSzBTS09_B6HD6t1bj_YP6pQrEOktT4MS=w584-h778-no

bAFrENz1Q_x0c5pk4cfltd69lGo_faJjT1alrV0F86WiVeD3jlK1SIVT1ys3y9GBCLLyZ8RLM-NLy_jCpK32q6V4vLPjGIb8R7289Fc2D85yhWK9COuOVFOshpVsEl-Mo5GsAMPkhCB343GzVM1KF-CieDNA6_7Dohw7WYcj7pXpZcOGPfLUySiEpAN_ZUUv9QWjZRrq9eDRND_8u8ycEG5QP9OLQy5sqdEk_pHAQEi7kZGxKf4Zt5Ot8uVndPcbjAqYyk89tMODEHRD8GfnWKkA-FTTwbDh7jS_l_MyYkEC07s9CzyGk4eQ7RtMFErFuJ-WUjFrA5a5KEUCEqr1SIqxmrIi1nncCeAAfrIV0X-ewWjEK_T-ala6riIM7GQTHU7tb9LVrhgks-DQVHL_SP_aAvGJIm9_aMvWs3KApG6XuRx9Qz9nkA1B2Ll5Nf_gId-Qw_8DRz5rf_idC_IMz_xTCsPTuZOzYPMlhaR2LLx6cMhIt3A4JeZKaRilFQnynJg8YdEpq7oNlDPy4Amb1lpjNow8SqZuEthQ3zlUuAd5ZDp4NKZX93mQB3T2LuweniraJn71BaYOfq5xtt6D0f3zVWm3GM7b=w1038-h778-no

7vAiHpqiQ6RIfp1vX4zMMeKI4JPmDdOL3ydfRjhKPIg0GsM7w_Q2HXBWvvZ4Y8vXgBI7fEbhKEFlSCZ2cWnVSlWI220TL9SMhtLH-Tu3sR6jjaBxOYV0bMjNi4_ggIbRvbxZgu9PfzDHVbPG4MJIACMBveRbglv446AGGaWBmehAa4TIYiygkKLHaPkkooIJupNRAxiGTyhne9tlZ8JwSAP07OTIKPP24UakdSx32GKNAMZNkOTRR-xBdqECtgWGyxx-HB1ZbS2fbYqlW3X73TD-qNJ-eXrDmr1jzGh15s4oEz94XW-3Nbyj1hZtE64WwCjnme-RFie9g3mb36xJ6a7TyLffqms2Kst0Xyoz-11PONyruGFRx6y2l73nFZsyfKAVuQRMLbicV8RhLYv2j52HXraThwJe7CKmfGY2UVYOAqwe-QaiObngks0XeeBwLJhCqEHTeuSgIaFygyH7lxOmGcBNB1koE8pujgvyBxzwjv6m5znBEKYwHYDWFCf0Q1PUKW8DUsSW7Q0BkPKmAfp0HO2B7jmRpQUJeTQbtZG_KgWqS4uGNEdKtEp05afr_6wXmdNlULvIYoLfUfleiBK_5dx6D5cd=w1038-h778-no
 
The rock with the green SPS is at the top of the pile in front of the overflow. The cyphastrea rock is at the very bottom of the pile and I haven't seen what shape that rock is in yet. It's a rather large/heavy piece. The psammacora comes in three colors and is about mid-range on the rockwork (probably 2-3 pieces). However, there's probably only about 2-4 inches of psammacora on these rocks.

Will try to get some close-up photos later this evening.

I'll have to weigh these things out and run some numbers on shipping from Norwalk, CT (06850) to your location. Ideally, this will be for someone local but I'll try to sort out pricing just the same.
 
Good morning! Nope, still available. Funny you bump this thread - I was just starting to break the tank down last night. Need some?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new