• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS,LPS and a Nuclear green polyp frag pack including shippng......

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPS-
I have up for sale around Nickle size frag of Sunset Monti that has begun to encrust the plug.
A frag of Purple Unknown that has also begun to incrust the plug which is about a nickle size with vertical growths.
LPS-
A frag of Aussie acans that are green and purple with about 4-5 adult polyps and 3-4 baby polyps I got it from Gflat and it has been growing and full for months.

Along with the LPS and SPS I have single polyp of Nuclear green that has been fraged for a month and is in good health.

All frag plugs have been cleaned up and ready to go........

I am selling this frag pack for $195 including shipping with USPS Express overnight. If buyer would like to upgrade to FedEx or UPS buyer will have to add the differace between the 2 carriers.
I figuered $30 for USPS so antything over that for the upgrade will have to be provided. I will ship in a foam cooler in a cardboad box with heat pack. I can take paypal but if paying with debit or credit please add 3% for fees as I don't have a business account. If it is a paypal to paypal or bank to paypal there are no fees.

Here are the pics of frags and mother colonies...
Sunset Monti-
DSCN1232.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

Mother colony-Sunset
DSCN1216.jpg

Purple Unknown-frag
DSCN1250.jpg

Mother Colony-Purple Unknown
DSCN1200.jpg

Aussie acans- Sorry the pics turned out so blue I tried to move them and retake but it was still bluer then what the tank is. The camera is really picking up the actinic.
DSCN1244.jpg

DSCN1247.jpg

As you can see in the first pic there are more polyps visable then in the second pic.....
Nuclear green...Pic taken after I moved it to try and get a better pic.....
DSCN1249.jpg

If interested please post here for line of order......Then PM me for info and stuff....Thanks for looking...

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If need be cause some one doesn't want the whole pack I can part out but shipping will not be included in the price....Buyer will pay actual shipping charges.

Sunset Monti-$70
Purple Unknown-$30
Aussie Acans-$40
Nuclear green- $15

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back