• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS, LPS, and Zoas up for grabs!

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Chaz1133

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Many people on R2R here have been asking about my CC Disney Jr. Tenuis. I finally have some up for grabs. Snag em while they last because I will not cut it again for quite some time! Everything is WYSIWYG unless specified otherwise. If it is not, then it will be a nearly identical frag. Every box gets freebies equal to at least $30.

Standard 2 hour DOA, shipping is $50, or free after $300 in purchases. $120 minimum order. Local pickup in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Feel free to reach out for more, or better pics as I am limited to what I can post here.

Thank you in advance!

IMG_4393.jpeg
1. Large CC Disney Jr. Tenuis $250
IMG_4423.jpg
2. Thick 1/2 inch CC Disney Jr.
IMG_4382.jpeg
3. CC Disney Jr. Nub A. $80
IMG_4381.jpeg
4. CC Disney Jr. Nub B. $60
IMG_4378.jpeg
5. CC Disney Jr. Nub C. $60
IMG_4397.jpeg
6. JF Solar Flare Millie $80
IMG_4435.jpeg
7. Bill Murray Acropora $50 (top or bottom)
IMG_4383.jpeg
8. TCK Pikachu Acropora $60
IMG_4398.jpeg
9. Pink Cadillac Acropora $40
IMG_4410.jpeg
10. Super Bright Montipora Digitata (not wysiwyg) $25
IMG_4418.jpeg
11. Holy Grail Micromussa $70 (top or bottom. I have a slightly smaller chunk for $50)
IMG_4412.jpeg
12. Favia of the gods $60
IMG_4414.jpeg
13. JF My Miami $40 (left or right)
IMG_4416.jpeg
14. Jelly Bean Chalice $80 (I was going to wait for these to grow into eachother and fuse but if anyone wants a good deal on a JB Chalice, grab it! This will 100% fuse together and grow like normal with time. I also have 2 of these nearly identical)
IMG_4421.jpeg
15. Blue Raven Blasto $40 (I have 2 of these nearly identical)
IMG_4365.jpeg
16. JF Vegas Strips $50 (Not wysiwyg)
IMG_4366.jpeg
17. Rainbow Hornet $50 (not wysiwyg)
 
3. Sold
 
2. Sold
 
7. Top Bill Murray sold. Still plenty available. Willing to go lower on most of these. Start making offers and let’s make a deal!
 
All Disney Jr., Bill Murray and Solar Flare sold. Very flexible on pricing at this point for anything else and will add some more zoa packs soon.
 
My Miamis and 1 of the 2 jellybeans sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new