• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS & LPS pack

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

radreef02

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
876
Reaction score
328
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last of the coral I have on this tank tear down

Pick up Wildwood fl 34785

$70 take all

Green slimer
TNT acropora
Grafted monti cap
Purple stylo
Green/yellow highlighted tip acropora
Poletti yellow tip acro
Paintball chalice frag
2 head Mystical Duncan

IMG_1466.png IMG_1468.png IMG_1467.png IMG_1389.png IMG_1346.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new