SPS Missing Color!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaman024
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaman024

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
163
Reaction score
45
Location
Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would ask the question..."what you test for in your aquarium besides the typical calcium, magnesium, alkalinity, nitrate, nitrite, ammonia, phosphate?" I think this is a real important question because I lost a ton of color in my corals and couldn't figure out why. I am paranoid about my parameters like most of us. I was really low on one I didn't test fore.... Can you guess what it was?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new