• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps Pack Available.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack includes a chunk of Copps Green Monster, Large PC Rainbow, small WD, nice frag of what was originally purchased as TGC Angry Birds but I’m not certain it’s legit so I’m just selling it as a nice acro, ASD Rainbow milli, well healed SC Orange passion, Green slimer, a nice chuncky milli frag that is similar to the ASD Rainbow but slightly different, lastly is a nice indo Blue Tenuis that has reddish polyps under high light. I’ll also throw in something as a freebie with the pack.

Asking $350 shipped

Second two videos are different angles and lighting of a mini colony of the TGC angry birds that is in the pack that I’m not convinced is legit. It’s a great looking and fast growing coral for me though. Asking $125 plus shipping on that or I could add it to the pack for a cheaper price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also forgot in my original description that there is a import frag with red polyps and green/aqua base in the pack (second frag from the end on the left. Fast grower

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back