• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Packs for sale

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s worth the drive, Va_Reef has been not only great to deal with with sale, and his Frags are awesome. But he has since checked in multiple times to see how things are. Extremely stand up guy, who treats his customers like he wants to be treated. Can’t go wrong

OP
OP
Va_Reef

Va_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
might be worth the drive this weekend.
Pm me and we can set something up!

It’s worth the drive, Va_Reef has been not only great to deal with with sale, and his Frags are awesome. But he has since checked in multiple times to see how things are. Extremely stand up guy, who treats his customers like he wants to be treated. Can’t go wrong
Thank you again man, honestly this is what it’s all about

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back