SPS Pics

Way cool stuff you have there, pics are great too.


Thanks!!
I would add more pics but my tank is in a blackout for 3-5 days to rid it of Dino's.
I have battled every pest but dino's have to be one of the hardest things to get rid.:squigglemouth:
 
Nice collections of sps you got there, Chris. Go luck getting rid of that Dino's.
 
I went shopping..................

LESkyBlueProstrata.jpg


LEPurpleUnknown.jpg


LENavini.jpg


JFPPECyphastrea.jpg


HugosNasta.jpg
 
Yes you did! NICE!
 
Nice collection. :) Did you hit up the LFS for thoe new pieces or did you buy online?
 
since I found redbugs on my acros its nice to see some pretty acros photographed close up and not covered in bugs:sad:
 
Looking good. What is the acro in the very first pic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new