SPS - predominant - Tank 422 gallons.

Uau! Em que porcentagem você executa esses radions e está usando os programas de luz incluídos ou fez o seu próprio? Também estou muito interessado em saber quais são seus parâmetros!
Olá, eu uso AB + sps. Kh 7,5 / Ca 420 / Mg 1400. No3 = 0 Fosfato 0
 
O que você fez diferente que lhe permitiu pular a chamada Etapa Feia, e também seus métodos devem ser de ponta, já que o novo normal na manutenção de recifes é não esperar nada parecido até o ano 3 - ano 4. Trabalho fabuloso, deveríamos todos aprendem com você e tentam reproduzir esse sucesso inicial com mais frequência nesse hobby.
SUCESSO FABULOSO AQUI !!!!!!
First of all thank you very much. I dedicate the success of this reef to the stable parameters, I never have oscillations. I like to feed my Acroporas with bacteria produced by the carbon source and also a lot of food given to fish. ULNS system. Ph even with lights off is above 8.20. I don't like aquariums below 8.20 ph for Acroporas
 
O que você considera de boa qualidade da água? Você alimenta seu coral intencionalmente? Com que frequência você faz trocas de água?
Olá, eu não faço isso há 4 meses, mas eu uso full balling com todos os oligoelementos. Comida de coral com bactérias à base de carbono e muita comida para peixes. Gosto de água estável, sem oscilações e No3 = 0 Po4 = 0. Kh 7,5./ cal 420 / Mg 1400. Ph sempre acima de 8,20
 
SPS apaixonado!

20210501_224457.jpg
 
By the way, I added a build thread badge to your profile for you. :-)
 
Daniel, could you please explain better what it is for?
Sorry @Luciano Aguiar. I just saw your question. The build thread badge is something that shows our community that you have a reef they can follow. It is also a link that you can click on to get right to your tank thread.
 
@Luciano Aguiar, just checking in again on your awesome reef! How is everything going?
 
[USER = 151381] @Luciano Aguiar [/ USER], estou dando uma olhada novamente em seu recife incrível! Como estão as coisas?
Hi Daniel! okay? sorry to take to answer. I'm happier and happier, the aquarium gets better and better every day. Here are the latest photos. I maintain a lot of discipline here, one mistake is enough and it spoils everything, I take a lot of dedication every day.
 

Attachments

  • 20210723_192214.jpg
    20210723_192214.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 20210805_210511.jpg
    20210805_210511.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20210326_194706_145.jpg
    IMG_20210326_194706_145.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 131
Absolutely beautiful!! I love it!!
 
I’m curious, do you ever catch your angelfish eating your coral? I love angelfish but don’t want to risk my corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new