SPS problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rixar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rixar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2016
Messages
175
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I need your help

I had a problem with my lights have not been working properly, one of my acropora has necrosis in parts and does not extend their polyps, I've solved the problem with a new lighting Ati Powermodule.

I would cure my acropora, What product can help? But do you feed? fatty acids? amino acids?

Thank you very much


+Forgive my wrong language, I have not mastered English well+
 
If it was the lighting just give them time to adjust to the new fixture.
Adding any of the listed will just increase your no3 depending on your system.
 
My nitrates are at 2ppm , my phosfate are at 0.08. I wait for your new light their health . I hope he recovers

14714504558581586415869.jpg
 
I'd look at your Alk, burnt tips may be caused by a swing in Kh. Did you have any sudden/recent variation?
 
not, my alkalinity is very stable , my level remains at 8.3 for months
 
Add reef energy A&B, or nutricell. Reef energy is amino+, and nutricell is encapsulated so it won't go bad fast. Small size of each means coral won't have to do much to feed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new