Sps question

  • Thread starter Thread starter J77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
Location
Wappingers falls new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I got the red and blue digi about 4 months ago as little frags and they have grown awsome just very thin, what do u guys think it has to do with ?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 163
Yeah that's what I was thinking to .I have an mp10 all the way up on reef crest mode and 2 jbj power heads with wave timer hidden behind rocks oh and it's a 40b maybe I should get another mp10 idk
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new