SPS rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubs2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubs2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
279
Reaction score
83
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some sps and I put it on the frag rack I got some snails and they keep toppling it over what do I do
 
Can you be more specific? What is the frag rack made of and how are the frags mounted? Are they on plugs?
 
What about running a big rubber band around the rack holding the plugs in place or zip ties through the slots?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new