• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS--RR USA, RR Canada plus other beauties

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have trimmed to make some frags available. Some of the frags are chunky and encrusted and some are small, the pictures should make it clear which is which. Most frags have been cut for many weeks as you can tell by the encrusting but some are fresher and you can probably tell by the color of the plug. Shipping is Fed Ex overnight for 10:30 am next day delivery where available and it's almost everywhere is $50 additional. I expect your frags to thrive but if not, contact me—it’s a hobby and I want happy reefers (and I really mean that). I live in Southern California.

My tank is lit with three metal halides (radiums 250 watt 20k) and four t5’s (80 watt ATI blue plus) and reefbrite XHO’s for dawn and dusk.

RR Canada Shazam--- Reef Raft Canada has some of the craziest and brightest acros out there. Once again, I don’t know anyone else who has frags of this for sale in the United States. It is a beautiful blue with red polyps—wow! Until this is a mini colony, it likely will not show the multiple blue shades or the red polyps, you have to give it some time to grow. If you're not patient, it's probably not for you.

Mother colony

RR Canada Shazam frags are $200

Reef Raft Canada Pink Cadillac --it doesn’t get much rarer than this. My original frag (actually I have two) came from Toronto, Canada—they are indeed the real deal. White to yellow tips, reddish body, and crazy blue polyps. I have both encrusted frags as well as encrusting ¼ inch nubs or so. These are very hardy and seem to grow at a decent rate. They like to encrust a lot first and then grow vertically.

Mother colony

These RR Canada Pink Cadillac frags are tiny, really just ¼ inch nubs or so, most are encrusting already, $125

I have more standard size frags of the RRC Pink Cadillac that are well encrusted, happy and healthy, $600

Reef Raft Canada Orange Passion It is a stunning coral and the frags are awesome. Mine originally came from Canada, hence the name.

Mother Colony

Frags of the RR Canada Orange Passion are $200

Z’s Prize----crazy, yes the colors are just crazy. It looks great under any lighting. The frag pictures were under t5’s from my frag tank. Yup, these frags will take some time to get crazy colors but if you want spectacular colonies then you have to pay the price of patience.

Mother Colony

Mother colony, top down under leds. Now that is crazy.

Frags of Z's Prize are $150

Frags of Z’s Prize under blue led lights, just for fun:

Blueberry Wine (you will only find this in Canada as far as I know. The blue is like a metallic blue flake, spectacular but hard for me to capture on a photograph. It is beautiful and a color I have never seen before on an acro—its pretty amazing. As the frags grow into a mini-colony, the color gets better and better

Mother colony

Blueberry Wine frags, some are multi-branched and others are long, $175

Z’s Pink Cotton Candy—the colors are cray, cray. The picture of the mother colony is photographed under blue leds, the display is lit by metal halides, t5’s and reefbrite XHO's, the frags are photographed under T5’s ATI Blue plus which is how my frag tank is lit. The colors are truly crazy but best seen under blue leds.

The frags of Z's Pink Cotton Candy are really happy and healthy, $200

RR USA Pink Floyd --this is crazy yellow with bright red polyps. Polyp extension is crazy good on this guy and the colors blow everything else away. These pictures were taken with blue leds but it doesn't really matter what lighting, these frags glow

Mother colony

Frags of RR USA Pink Floyd are $100

Z’s Blue Floyd It is a crazy colored acro. Similar to Pink Floyd except its tips glow blue under leds. So if you think the RR USA Pink Floyd is awesome, this one is going to blow you away. If you like unusual, bright and crazy colors, Z’s Blue Floyd is calling your name. Pictures taken with blue leds. It may seem obvious but once again you need to have your frag grow out for a while before you see the blue tips glow under leds.

Mother Colony

Z's Blue Floyd frags are $150

Jason Fox Flame—it really is on fire. The frags tend to blah out about three weeks after being cut and then they will color up again, so I find you need to be patient. I have encrusted blah frags or I can cut fresh brightly colored frags, your choice. The colony and the fresh cut frags are both insanely beautiful, the encrusting frags will be just as stunning in time

Mother colony

Frags of JF Flame are 3/4 to 1 inch and are $70

RR Asia Diablo this is not RR USA Red Diablo. It does have awesome color. Gotta love the color and polyp extension.

Mother colony

Mother colony

RR Asia Diablo frags are $80

Oregon Tort-- no other blue quite like it. You can spot it from the next room because of the beautiful blue.

Mother colony

Frags of the Oregon Tort are $60

Z’s Yellow Eyed Jawdropper—yellow polyps on a peach/pink body. Its crazy beautiful and a stunner under any lighting. This is the most unusual and fabulous coral that I have. Everything about it is unusual: The growth pattern is so cool and delicate: and the body color lies somewhere between pink and orange; and finally the yellow polyps are screaming yellow. The polyp extension gets great but not until it has grown into a mini-colony size. This is not the fastest grower either but definitely worth the wait. Lastly, the frags are not real big because the growth pattern makes it challenging to cut frags.

Mother colony

Frags of Z’s yellow Eyed Jawdropper $350

RR Asia (TGC) Inferno-- mine has started to absolutely grow crazy. Big long growth tips with polyp extension. It’s a knockout. It is delicate, I am not sure why but about half the frags don’t seem to survive the first week of fragging. And the frags like to brown out as well. These frags have been cut for weeks.

Mother colony

Mother colony under LEDS

Frags of the Inferno are $200

Last edited:
OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wet Thumbs Mother of Pearl This is an oldie but goodie and maybe you have to have been around sps a long time to really appreciate the novelty and color of this colony

Mother colony

Frags of the WT MOP are $40

Z 1----I have tried and tried to capture the beauty of this acro and I never seem to get it quite right. I guess the simplest thing I am trying to say is that the Z1 is much prettier than the photo. So if you like this picture of it, then you are going to be blown away by it because it is so much prettier, brighter and more colorful than I was able to capture.

Mother colony

Frags of Z1 are $80

Z’s Glow When it gets happy, super long polyps, really hairy and in bright light it gets very yellow, in lower light it gets green. $40

Z’s Tropic—Its crazy bright green with vivid blue/purple tips. It really is extremely bright and dramatic. The growth pattern is cool too.

Mother colony

Frags are $50

Z’s Avenger-- crazy bright, a gazillion colors with bright red polyps. It is unreal and not photoshopped. It is just plain gorgeous and a stunner. Frags start out a bit blah but then morph into a stunning colony. Mine is up high getting lots of light and flow This coral usually browns out when fragged so your frag will take time to fully color up. You are not going to see the bright colors or red polyps until it is either a mini-colony or colony size. You have to be a patient reefer for this one, on the other hand it is pretty darn spectacular.

Mother colony

Frags of the Z’s Avenger are $150

RR Asia Ray’s Rainbow

Mother colony

]

Frags of RR Asia Ray’s Rainbow are $50

zoamedic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you'd do a better price on multiple frags? Thank you- Bryan

zoamedic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals this am, great packaging, all corals look healthy & open already. Don't hesitate to buy these great pieces at a great price! Thanks again!

cpvince

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a couple frags from watchguy and they arrived in great condition! Frags were double bagged and secured in a styrofoam box with a heat pack. I wouldn't hesitate to pick up some more frags from him in the future.

reeferparty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely interested in a few pieces but will save this and have to wait until the next round later on. Awesome pieces!

cvportagee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to share my positive experience buying from @watchguy123 . Great looking and well encrusted healed frags! Not only that, the communication was excellent throughout. He was nice enough to hold the frags for me until I was ready for them to be shipped. Good packaging as well. Very satisfied and would not hesitate to buy another pack from him again!

lcatoni1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in buying a few frags how can I contact you or if you can text me or call me at 3055192087 my name is Leo. I want a Blue Floyd and Zs Prize. Thank you

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 74 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back