• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

sps size

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

riverview1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does sps hav to have a special ruler to measure
pm 014.jpg
I was told this is 1-1/2 to 2" sps size

OP
OP
riverview1

riverview1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy told me what kind of ruler was I using ? I thought maybe there was a mystical sps ruler nowadays. tnx guys just what I thought

OP
OP
riverview1

riverview1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was upset I wouldn't hav purchased if I knew it was 3/4. Wayne if youre counting every little sprout that's wrong.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you've directly named this seller this thread has been moved to seller feedback. Only comments from the buyer and seller will be allowed.

OP
OP
riverview1

riverview1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres what he told me
What kind of ruler are u using people here wants colonies for free go and wait in list like I did to buy strait from reeffarmers and pay over $100 for 1/4 frag I measure the frag and it was about 1 1/2...

Back