• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS, softies, zoas and more.

Item Price
15-125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I received my order as well and agree the corals are super healthy and well packed!
 
Everything is WYSIWYG, once sold I will mark sold over the price. Shipping is with UPS next day air. orders $150 or more ship free and anything under $150 shipping is $45. Live arrival guaranteed. Send PM with interest.

ultron favia $45
View attachment 4286847

jack o lantern lepto #1 $15
View attachment 4286848

dragons blood litho $15
View attachment 4286849

orange lepto $20 (large frag)
View attachment 4286850

unknown cyphastrea $15 color changes with light, higher light it turns orange
View attachment 4286851

yellow brick road $20
View attachment 4286852

fruit loops #1 $20
View attachment 4286853

green pipe organ $15
View attachment 4286854

orange explosion $20
View attachment 4286855

green bay packers #1 $15
View attachment 4286857

orange explosion #2 $15
View attachment 4286858

spicy lemon favia $20 View attachment 4286859

blue mushroom with baby $20
View attachment 4286860

green and pink favia on disc $25
View attachment 4286861

neon green toadstool #1 sold
View attachment 4286862

outerspace psammy $15
View attachment 4286863

juicy fruit monti $15
View attachment 4286864

goblins on fire $20
View attachment 4286865

fruit loops #2 $15
View attachment 4286866
.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new