SPS Spotlight: ATL Red Table Hyacinthus

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,860
Reaction score
122,453
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sps spotlight for the week is the ATL Red Table Hyacinthus! Please share your photos and experience with this coral! :D


IMG_3732.jpg
 
Also not ATL. Picked it up from LFS awhile back, and I believe it is a red/pink hyacinthus
DSC_0045-2_zps4feb5872.jpg
 
This is a frag I cut from a colony I bought from Reefer Madness back in the day. They would get some unreal red tables in a couple times a week. This frag was all I could salvage as the colony came in with flatworms. It never made it long term but it was literally fire engine red.

Redtable_zps99ee45e1.jpg
[/IMG]
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new