SPS Spotlight: Outrageous Granulosa

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,861
Reaction score
122,457
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This weeks sps spotlight is the Outrageous Granulosa!

Please share your photos and experience with this beautiful acro!

Acroupdate159_zps17cec030.jpg

image via Cherry Corals
 
I picked up a frag last week that was cut from a colony when I was there. I'm not sure it's the same one but the color scheme is basically the same. Mine is coloring back up now......I'll post something once it looks better.
 
I would bet there are not really many photos to go around considering this one is so new.
 
Loving that n_n how is a granulosa different from any other acro?
 
Here is what I think is a granulosa in my tank. The colors are almost identical but has more of a white/cream between the green and purple

photobucket-52109-1365467396847_zpsbe041973.jpg


older pic
20130122_175053.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new