SPS Spotlight: Red Dragon

I have nothing on the beautiful colony shots above, but here is my contribution to the thread :)

20121104_21.jpg
 
What great pics of some insane colonies. I have mine down low. About a month ago I was cleaning the tank and knocked of a few pieces. That triggered a growth spike and my single branching frag started to shoot new spouts. in conclusion trimming promotes growth.
 
Sweet coral..thanks for sharing the pics..haven't seen one locally - hope someone acquires it soon...and shares the wealth !!
 
beautiful.
I just picked up a frag of the red dragon, blue dragon and the green dragon.

We'll see how they go in 6 months
 
I have had mine for over a year now. Fragged multiple times. Fast grower under AI Sols. Grew 5x faster than my purple monster - both started out as 3/4" frags.

reddragonxw.jpg
 
The sps in the front and to the right are oregon torts. Grow faster than PM, but still slower then red dragon
 
7BFC4D9A-DC98-4554-A15F-984E9B95DF0B_zpswli3nw3b.jpg


My mini colony that I have fragged twice since I got it 6 months ago(ish).. it's a weed but impressive when it's as big as some of those colonies!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new