sps tank from Vietnam

Beautiful, simply amazing, this is the kind of tank that needs a table and 2 chairs for me and my wife to sit on and drink our tea. :)
 
Dep quA. Qua dep! What’s the total gallons of the tank? I didn’t know there was reef hobby scene in the motherland. Very very nice
 
May I ask where do you live in VN
 
Mấy coral này you mua từ đâu
 
one of the few tanks I've seen that still look amazing in white light lol.

I....simply....cannot....comprehend.....the......COLORS!!!:eek::)
 
Newest picture of my tank... i capture today
Dimension : 120 x80 x60 cm
Light: 2 x metal halide 250w + 4t5 + led diy
Pump : 16000 reefoctopus
Skimmer : reefoctopus sss5000 change to octo 220 elite 3 month ago
Cancium reactor : octo calreact 220


20170312_094348_wm.jpg
Dragonking?!?.... I think you are more of an SpsKing! Well done and gorgeous tank...
 
Dep quA. Qua dep! What’s the total gallons of the tank? I didn’t know there was reef hobby scene in the motherland. Very very nice
Around 150 gallons bro ! Are Your motherland at VN ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new