sps tank from Vietnam

Time to frag

20180303_172650-01_wm.jpg


20180303_172132-01_wm.jpg
 
Update information of this tank today


Dimension : 120 x80 x60 cm
Light: change to 4 x radion rw30 pro
Pump : vectra L1
Skimmer : octo 220 elite 3 month ago
Cancium reactor : octo calreact 220
Zeolith reactor : Vertex 3.
Wave maker: Vortech mp60
 
Dragonking, that tank is extremely beautiful. One of the nicest I have seen. Very nice job. Where were you from in Viet Nam? I was there in another life. :D
 
Dragonking, that tank is extremely beautiful. One of the nicest I have seen. Very nice job. Where were you from in Viet Nam? I was there in another life. :D
Thank for your nice word... i'm live in Ho Chi Minh city
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new