SPS water quality

  • Thread starter Thread starter CKI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CKI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
492
Reaction score
37
Location
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, so after getting my nitrates in order, just thought I would post what readings I am getting to make sure all is well before i start stocking my tank with SPS

Nitrate -<5
Phosphate - 0
Calc - 440
Alk - 9.6-10

Is this where I want to be with my numbers?
 
make sure your mg is up above 1200 too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new