SPS WB 20 AIO Lighting suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnteVanjak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AnteVanjak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2025
Messages
51
Reaction score
24
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I just ordered a WB with the deals they had. I have two ai primes laying around, do you think this will be enough for a sps dominated cube. Also with the light mounts I have 2 goosenecks, if I wanted to a blade grow and glow how could I go about it. I run two Red Sea lights on my mixed reef.

If anybody is also able to steer me in the right direction for a skimmer for this tank as well with the two prime light mounts it will be a tight fit in the second chamber unless I hang the primes about 8 inches off the top
 
No skimmer needed.
2 16hd on my old 18" 20g nano cube 9" off the surface.
2 is plenty for your system, imo.
20220926_094455.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new