• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SR Miami Splice Chalice - Naturally Grafted Chalice!!

Item Price
165
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sweet Reef Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
2,366
Location
Fairborn
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Grafted Boo.jpg


This gorgeous 1"+ chalice naturally grafted in our system about a year ago and has produced some amazing specimens! This is one of them!
SR Miami Splice Chalice - Completely Unique!
$OLD

PM to claim

Check out our other active threads and visit our website at SweetReefCorals.com


SRC Logo 3.jpeg





As you can see from our many reviews and comments in threads, we generally never have DOA issues since we are now using pure, food grade oxygen in the shipping bags. However, we do have standard 2 hour DOA. You must provide pics of the dead coral, in the sealed container for DOA to even be considered. In the case of a DOA we will issue store credit for the price of the coral that was lost. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Buy with confidence! We offer heathy, pest free coral at great prices!

Thank You!
Jesse
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new