Sreve's LED BioCube 32 upgrade

iphilcj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help... I received my brand new Steve's LED BioCube 32 lighting upgrade this past Monday. I tested the lighting as suggested and everything was fine. I installed the hood on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I noticed the white leds were not working. I received a confirmation from Steve's that they received my ticket on Thursday morning. I still haven't had any other follow-up from Steve's.
Please help with the following:

1) Any ideas of what the problem(s) may be?
2) Any suggestions on solutions?
3) In order to manage my expectations, please let me know what has been realistic response time from Steve's.

Thank you in advance for any input.

Phil

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

ChrissyK75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help... I received my brand new Steve's LED BioCube 32 lighting upgrade this past Monday. I tested the lighting as suggested and everything was fine. I installed the hood on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I noticed the white leds were not working. I received a confirmation from Steve's that they received my ticket on Thursday morning. I still haven't had any other follow-up from Steve's.
Please help with the following:

1) Any ideas of what the problem(s) may be?
2) Any suggestions on solutions?
3) In order to manage my expectations, please let me know what has been realistic response time from Steve's.

Thank you in advance for any input.

Phil
Did you ever get a follow up on this or find out what is going on? I just set my LEDs up according to the recommendations in the instruction manual for acclimation. Curious about how things are going for you? Any tips or recommendations on how to progress with increasing the lighting?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back