Stand, canopy, T5 retrofit setups, ozone controller and other goodies FS

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was active in my local reef club back home and had to tear down my 125 when I moved here. I've got a few things left and thought I'd post them to see if anyone needed any of this...

Cherry finished All Glass/Aqueon matching "Classic Mission" aquarium stand and canopy (tank has been sold). They will work with 72"x18" tanks. Stand doors open enough to fit a 40 long tank as a sump. I haven't taken pics of them, but I've also made two matching birch 18"x24" end cabinets for extra storage - matching stain, style and hardware. $1200 OBO for the stand, canopy and both side cabinets. See pics here - Stand and canopy for 125 or 150 gallon aquarium - WILL DELIVER LOCALLY FOR FULL PRICE

Two 2-bulb T5 retrofit sets. EACH SET has an Icecap 660 ballast, extension harness, power cord, two 36" Aquactinics reflectors, standoffs, bulb clips, endcaps and instructions with 2, 3 and 4-lamp wiring diagrams. Each ballast can power up to 16' of bulb, so these are expandable beyond how I have them wired. $175/set (no bulbs) - WILL SHIP FOR FULL PRICE

Red Sea AquaZone Deluxe 50mg/hr ozone generator/controller with a Whisper 150 air pump. $175 (needs new ORP probe)- WILL SHIP FOR FULL PRICE

5-outlet PVC manifold with ball valves. 3/4" input, four 3/4" outputs, one 1/2" output. $20

Two 4" CoralVue "smart" cooling fans (with temp probe) - $15 each

Battery backup air pumps that kick in if power goes off - $10 each

I am located in Hollywood, but if you want the manifold, fans or air pumps shipped, we can figure something out. I have lots of odds and ends stuff too, so if you end up picking stuff up, you can just take what you want from that stuff.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back