Stand, canopy, T5 retrofit setups, ozone controller and other goodies FS

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was active in my local reef club back home and had to tear down my 125 when I moved here. I've got a few things left and thought I'd post them to see if anyone needed any of this...

Cherry finished All Glass/Aqueon matching "Classic Mission" aquarium stand and canopy (tank has been sold). They will work with 72"x18" tanks. Stand doors open enough to fit a 40 long tank as a sump. I haven't taken pics of them, but I've also made two matching birch 18"x24" end cabinets for extra storage - matching stain, style and hardware. $1200 OBO for the stand, canopy and both side cabinets. See pics here - Stand and canopy for 125 or 150 gallon aquarium - WILL DELIVER LOCALLY FOR FULL PRICE

Two 2-bulb T5 retrofit sets. EACH SET has an Icecap 660 ballast, extension harness, power cord, two 36" Aquactinics reflectors, standoffs, bulb clips, endcaps and instructions with 2, 3 and 4-lamp wiring diagrams. Each ballast can power up to 16' of bulb, so these are expandable beyond how I have them wired. $175/set (no bulbs) - WILL SHIP FOR FULL PRICE

Red Sea AquaZone Deluxe 50mg/hr ozone generator/controller with a Whisper 150 air pump. $175 (needs new ORP probe)- WILL SHIP FOR FULL PRICE

5-outlet PVC manifold with ball valves. 3/4" input, four 3/4" outputs, one 1/2" output. $20

Two 4" CoralVue "smart" cooling fans (with temp probe) - $15 each

Battery backup air pumps that kick in if power goes off - $10 each

I am located in Hollywood, but if you want the manifold, fans or air pumps shipped, we can figure something out. I have lots of odds and ends stuff too, so if you end up picking stuff up, you can just take what you want from that stuff.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back