Stanleo's fish room build

It has officially been a year since I finished the fish room and I could not be happier with it. Everything is so much easier to do down there. Water changes, mixing water, adding equipment, cleaning the skimmer and testing all became much better. Things look a little different than the plan. That QT is now a nano reef and I added a 20 gallon shrimp tank which is fun to have. I also got a nice microscope to ID things which is really fun.

fishroom 2.26.1.jpg
fishroom 2.26.2.jpg
shrimp tank.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new