Stanley Cup Finals....Sports Book!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viva'sReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
811
Location
Brighton, Mi
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't have enough R2R cash to be a bookie or keep track, but opened the thread for people to post bets with each other and keep it all in the same thread.


I've got $250 R2R bucks to bet on tonights game, any takers?

I pick the Wings of course :xd:
 
I don't have enough R2R cash to be a bookie or keep track, but opened the thread for people to post bets with each other and keep it all in the same thread.


I've got $250 R2R bucks to bet on tonights game, any takers?

I pick the Wings of course :xd:

Viva, I got you on tonights game $250 on the Pens. We will have to get Rev to transfer funds to the winner. I wonder why we can't set up anything in the casino?
 
Viva, I got you on tonights game $250 on the Pens. We will have to get Rev to transfer funds to the winner. I wonder why we can't set up anything in the casino?

You can transfer funds to each other without Mod intervention. After you click on the casino button above just click the transfer funds link below all the game options.

Good luck
 
You can transfer funds to each other without Mod intervention. After you click on the casino button above just click the transfer funds link below all the game options.

Good luck

Excellent! Thanks. We're on Viva...the question was more for Viva since he will be doing the transfer....:xd:
 
I have another $250 R2R bucks on the Wings if your interested.

Viva, I got you on tonights game $250 on the Pens. We will have to get Rev to transfer funds to the winner. I wonder why we can't set up anything in the casino?
 
If you guys want to all donate to me, I promise I won't lose it all on Roulette again! :D :D
 
I vaguely remember this thread but we had R2R buck$ and sports betting back in the day?? haha this is hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new