Starcraft 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kigs!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SC2.jpg


WOO HOO!! Despite their past remarks about no sequel to the previous Starcraft, Blizzard is finally delievering Starcraft II!!! :love4:SO excited haha.
 
i just got an xbox 360 this week.

i had the previous xbox, but only had a few games as they consumed whatever free time i had (halo 2 on xbox live mostly).

i heard halo3 was coming out in september, and saw that command and conquer was already out, and forza motor sports will be out soon too.....so i decided to bite the bullet and get one.

i'm not a big gamer, just something to do if i'm completely bored. and i'm done with computer games since you gota have the most up to date top of the line computer to play any newly released games. figure i can save much more money with a much more basic laptop that will suffice much of my computer needs.
 
Wii > xbox 360 ;)

Halo3 is going to be awesome, but it can't beat SC2. I used to play SC1 when I was in middle school and I was completely obsessed...so the release of the second one after so many years is a huge thing for me haha I played CS, WCIII, C & C but SC still tops as my favorite game hehe... any gamers out there interested in a CZ SCII battle.net matches in the future?
 
you do realize SC copied C&C, as the first C&C came out way before the first SC ;)

the new C&C games are much cooler than the older ones. esspecially this new one on xbox. 360deg panoramic viewing with zoom.

i like the idea of the Wii alot. but it looks a ton more fun if you have people to play it with, which i dont really.
 
:eek: nuh uh no you di'dnt

I don't think SC copied anything from C & C, lol. I used to be addicted to the single player missions, but once I tried C & C multiplayer, I soon got bored. Even if SC did copy the initial idea and concept of C & C, they improved it drastically making C & C not even worth comparing to SC. Besides... did you see uber aliens and zerglings in C & C? I think not. Though, their V2 rockets did kick some major butt.

I never got used to playing SC or C & C on game consoles. I guess I got too comfortable at controlling the game via PC. It used to take me forever just to highlight a group of units on SC N64 v. lolz... Get your gf to buy Wii for your birthday and you can play it with her. :D
 
:eek: nuh uh no you di'dnt

I don't think SC copied anything from C & C, lol. I used to be addicted to the single player missions, but once I tried C & C multiplayer, I soon got bored. Even if SC did copy the initial idea and concept of C & C, they improved it drastically making C & C not even worth comparing to SC. Besides... did you see uber aliens and zerglings in C & C? I think not. Though, their V2 rockets did kick some major butt.

I never got used to playing SC or C & C on game consoles. I guess I got too comfortable at controlling the game via PC. It used to take me forever just to highlight a group of units on SC N64 v. lolz... Get your gf to buy Wii for your birthday and you can play it with her. :D

thats the only downside to playing that type of game on a console, it does take some getting used to in order to click the right groups of units. the xbox controller makes it a ton easier, but still i think i could be faster with a mouse.

actually, the new C&C 3 does have alliens, havent gotten to those parts yet. its supposed to be wicked cool. big allien walkers with shields just like in the war of the worlds movie. wish i could post a link the gamespot website that has pics....but i'm at work and its blocked.

i was never impressed with the multiplayer on the old C&C games either (multiplayer against the computer that is). multiplayer against other people was always good, just loooong. that was drastically improved on this new version, the computer is very hard to predict now.

any idea if SC2 is coming out on the xbox? lol

the wii for the g/f's bday is a pretty good idea, but i'm afraid she'd never use it unless i was using it with her which would probably frustrate me when she complains about losing to me all the time...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new