Starfish and Valentini?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keywest99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Keywest99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
71
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you keep starfish (serpent, sand-sifting or others with a Valentini Puffer?
 
Can you keep starfish (serpent, sand-sifting or others with a Valentini Puffer?
Both usually aren't easy to get at (either buried in the sand or buried in the rocks). I've got a few serpent ones right now and everything generally leaves them alone (no puffer at present, but the one I had left them alone).

I imagine the puffer would want something "crunchier" though, no?
 
Both usually aren't easy to get at (either buried in the sand or buried in the rocks). I've got a few serpent ones right now and everything generally leaves them alone (no puffer at present, but the one I had left them alone).

I imagine the puffer would want something "crunchier" though, no?
Thanks for the info
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new