Starfish ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roboson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Roboson

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2016
Messages
773
Reaction score
329
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1459628444.255716.jpg


What is that starfish there? Is that what I think it is?
 
They eat coralline algae and zoas right?
 
I had some hitch hike on a frag, saw one on a zoa frag, after it moved along a few polyps were missing. I cant saw for sure, but I'd be willing to bet it ate them. From that point on, all were removed. Even if they don't eat coral, they can quickly take over a tank.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new