start of deep blue 24

acropora4u

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
2,731
Reaction score
1,200
Location
here
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need to skin the cabinet and add doors- was thinking stained glass and cool leds ? looking to make this an all ecotech product reef regarding lights, return pump and circulation.

IMG_3415.jpg


IMG_3421.jpg


IMG_3423.jpg
 
Looking good! I always like a good shallow tank build!
 
That's not a very "deep blue" tank... lol.
Nice shallow lagoon style. I'll be looking forward to seeing it come together. I've got their 35g rimless cube and it's a very well built tank.
 
That's not a very "deep blue" tank... lol.
Nice shallow lagoon style. I'll be looking forward to seeing it come together. I've got their 35g rimless cube and it's a very well built tank.

thanks, I guess its deep to a single zooanthid frag :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new