Starting at your tank

Saltwatertaylor

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
532
Reaction score
2
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After adding clownfish and a bta, I find myself staying downstairs more hours of the day and just watching my tank.

How long do you watch your tank every day?

I also continually think of different reasons to visit my LFS
 
Last edited:
After adding clownfish and a bta, I find myself staying downstairs more hours of the day and just watching my tank.

How long do you watch your tank every day?

I also continually think of different reasons to visit my LFS
Lol! I don't pick up everything I need at once so I have more excuses to go.. Haha..
 
Back when I had tanks that were up & running, I stared at them so much that I lost the need to watch television...

Might I add that I cannot WAIT to resume that fantastic activity!
 
Back when I had tanks that were up & running, I stared at them so much that I lost the need to watch television...

Might I add that I cannot WAIT to resume that fantastic activity!

Lol, yes I think the comcast bill might be much lower than usual. Why did you stop the hobby?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new