Starting big frag tank system tips questions?

reeferbuddy215

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
239
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've got a 125 gal with a homemade dual refugium I'm growing sps lps zoas softies all but I have a business partner willing to pay for up to a 500 gallon tank or system but I don't know if I should have one long race track or multiple 55 gallon tanks linked but I'm gonna use led lighting programmable with t5 fluorescent for color and idk if making a 55 gallon refugium is enough to filter the water and is the way to go for making actual profit. I've sold frags before but as a hobby now I want to take the next step and eventually open my own specialty saltwater reef aquarium store mom and pop style.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new