Starting from Scratch....

John J in Pickens

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
48
Location
Pickens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, folks!

New guy here, getting ready to put a new BioCube 16 into action! I've ordered several items to get things rolling. I'll probably keep things stock for the first few months, then I'll start soliciting advice on making the BioCube 16 a more efficient aquarium. I'm a little nervous, but hopefully with the right amount of advice and patience, I'll have a nice ecosystem in a few short months!

NewBioCube16.jpg
 
Good Luck with your new tank!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new