Starting (over) slow and trying to do it right!

I'm going to have to change the name of this thread..or start a new one in that "other" thread build forum...

I am officially no longer taking it slow, nor am I keeping it small.

We just put money down on this craigslist barn find:
received_313015345180438.jpeg
 
Following along!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/500g-barn-find-here-goes.1054611/
Here's the link to the new build thread I started. didn't realize I'd be skipping "large build" and going right to "monster". I'm not intimidated at all... Nope not at all...

Gulp.


Sheesh. Quarantine protocols... Clown fish living together... Pests and more pests... One guy thought "those little starfish babies are so cute!" I both love and dread how interested hubby is getting in my reef hobby.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new