Starting to get a bit too many Asterina Starfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamNC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
3,191
Location
Winston Salem NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In a 29 Gallon standard, would a Harlequin Shrimp get too bullied by a Striped Skunk and Blood Red Cleaner Shrimp? The 2 Cleaners seem to get a along quite well but worried about putting in a 3rd shrimp. I want to get the stars in check before they get out of hand and plus I'd like some coraline to grow. They aren't bothering my corals like some people claim but I know too many of them can cause issues.
 
In a 29 gallon tank you should be able to remove them manually easy enough, you're just going to have to be consistent about it and starting removing them as you see them.
 
They wouldn't get bullied I have a pair there tough as hell. But you will need too feed them at least once a month its worth it I love em
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new