Starting to turn a corner...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143MPCo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2012
Messages
6,721
Reaction score
7,094
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are looking better, starting to win the fight in my 150, lease I hope so... Just wanted to share and a BIG thanks to Franky!
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg
 
some more...

IMG_0036 (1).jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg
 
IMG_0031.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0055.jpg
IMG_0057.jpg
 
IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
 
A really GREAT professional photographer... psst... don't tell him i said that... he works for pizza!

Awesome pics man who took those lol. Glad you liked them.
 
Last edited:
Awesome pictures! Everything looks beautiful.
 
Thanks!
Awesome pictures! Everything looks beautiful.

Wife just told me I better add her tank also... gezz! lol
20 nano..

IMG_0061.jpg
IMG_0062.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg
 
Looks awesome man! Not sure which corner you turned, but I'd like to go around that corner too :shocked:
 
I was thinking the same thing. Did Franky put you up to this just so he can get more ACCOLADES? LOL Anyways, your tank looks fantastic.

I owe him Little City Pizza in Simsbury... lol, thanks guys!
 
last ones... promise

IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_0064 (1).jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 216
Awesome tank and beautiful pics! So all I need to do is get Franky some pizza to get some pics like that of my tank???? lol
 
Last edited:
Beautiful pics - If you have more, show them.

Franky - All that money you are spending on camera equipment, it's worth it................
 
IMG_0018.jpg

Got this one at CMAC was all bleached out... starting to come back.
IMG_0046.jpg

This is the Tank Master...
IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg
 
Beautiful pics - If you have more, show them.

Franky - All that money you are spending on camera equipment, it's worth it................

Thanks!
 
thx!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new