Status Quo?

threebuoys

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Randy Holmes-Farley over recent months I have read many of your articles you've presented in the past and have identified in the stickies for Reef Chemistry. I have found them very educational and easy to understand for a non-chemist like me. I appreciate the recommendations you've offered and the succinct manner in which you respond to questions.

My question now is how much has changed with reef chemistry over the past 10 years? Have you had any significant changes in your practices and recommendations over this time period? In other words, is the status quo good or should hobbyists like me focus more on recent historical literature more than older articles? After a 40 year absence from Salt water aquariums, I rejoined the hobby a little over a year ago. I've been amazed at both how much has remained the same as well as how much has changed during the last 40 years.!

I can only imagine the challenge you would face editing all the articles you've written if significant changes have transpired over recent years.

Thanks for your efforts.

OP
OP
threebuoys

threebuoys

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Randy Holmes-Farley

I'm guessing either this was an inappropriate question to ask, or an impossible question to answer.

Sorry, still trying to learn the ropes for the forums.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back