Staying signed in on R2R app

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2018
Messages
3,351
Reaction score
6,021
Location
Durham, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I realize I am probably doing skmetbing dumb, but maybe every 3rd or 4th time I log into the R2R app I have to relog into my account. Is this a setting? I really like the app and want to keep using it, but that's a pretty big annoyance
 
Happens to me regularly on Android. Or sometimes it hangs when opening and I have to kill it, restart, and sign in again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new