Steph's tanks

shofman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
27
Location
Bordeaux (FR)
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I want show you my 2 tanks.

The first one : 800l
Size : 140cm * 80 cm * 60cm (L*l*h)
LPS and SPS.
Special feature: you can turn around :cool:
The lighting will be changed, and Kessil LED will go to the other tank.
New light : Alpheus LEDs

IMG20230208175456.jpg


IMG20230208175514.jpg


One face :

IMG20230208175559.jpg


Another one :
IMG20230208175529.jpg


The third :
IMG20230208175522.jpg


And the last :
IMG20230208175647.jpg



And now the second tank, only for softies and anemones
Model : Aqua medic Armatus 375XD
Size : about 350l

IMG20230208180124.jpg


IMG20230208180129.jpg


IMG20230208180136.jpg
 
Tanks look incredible!!!
 
I have an algae problem on a dead rock, but I hope solve it switching balling to All For Reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new