Steve Jobs RIP

Its sad, a true pioneer of our time. I think apple will definitely thrive though.
 
Wow that really sucks!!! Didn't he just step down and leave apple??? I know he was a pioneer for sure..

Yes he did. He knew it was going to happen. Stepped down a few months ago on the grounds of " I want to spend more time with my family"
 
Wow that really sucks!!! Didn't he just step down and leave apple??? I know he was a pioneer for sure..

Yeah, he stepped down in August. I'm sure he knew he wasn't doing too well for him to make that decision after fighting cancer for so many years.
 
Rev ... unfortunately I never got the chance to write a personal note to Steve Jobs last week.

An avid fan and user of Apple MacIntosh both at work and home for the last 22 odd years.

I will miss Steve Jobs a lot. :cry:

Paul
 
The world has lost a true genius!
 
Truly a visionary and a great loss. I had no idea that Pixar was his baby too until yesterday...

The onion has a great write up on his passing... as pretty much the losing the last American who knew what the *$%# he was doing.
 
We may not see another individual shape this world in our generation/lifetime like he did for us.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new